Your privacy is important to us. It is Think Me-Time’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://thinkmetime.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
This policy is effective as of 27 March 2021 and was last updated on 27 March 2021.
This policy applies only to the information Think Metime collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Think Metime’s Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services. It includes the following –
1. Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2. Your preferences and settings such as categories, etc
3. Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews and ratings
4. The search terms you have looked up and results you selected
5. How long you used our Services and which features you used
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
1.Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
2. Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
3. When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
1. Process and respond to your queries
2. Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
3. Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
4. Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on Think Metime for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
5. Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
6. Administer contests and sweepstakes.
7. Provide you with customer support.
8. Provide you with policies about your account.
9. Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
10. Notify you about changes to our Services.
11. Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
12. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
13. For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’/service providers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your username, password, or other security information for your Think Metime account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your username and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: